Swansea Co-Production Network is a network of people interested in working co-productively with Swansea Council to ensure services are focused on supporting people to live good lives.
Swansea MAD provides support for the Swansea Co-Production Network to enable them to do this.
Our approach is underpinned by the values of co-production; building equal, reciprocal relationships of trust and shared power and responsibility, dismantling structures of ‘them and us’ and recognising that everyone has a vital contribution to make in order to improve the quality of life for people and communities.
Swansea MAD’s role includes:
- Arranging meetings and venues
- Taking minutes, sending out emails and communications
- Sharing information with and across the Swansea Co-Production Network
- Making the Swansea Co-Production Network members aware of available training
- Ensuring individual co-producers are not overloaded with commitments
- Making sure that individual co-producers have an opportunity to access support, if required
You can join the Swansea Co-Production Network by emailing Geraint Turner – firstname.lastname@example.org