Ways you can support us.
We use Localgiving to fundraise online. You can visit our Localgiving page to make a one-off or regular donation and find out how your donation will make a difference to the young people we work with. Thank you for supporting us.
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Swansea Music Art Digital with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/swanseamusicartdigital/ or click the button below.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Swansea Music Art Digital at no extra cost to you whatsoever
There are no catches or hidden charges and Swansea Music Art Digital will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.
Donate by post
Please send cheques payable to Swansea Music Art Digital, 216 High Street, Swansea, SA11PE.
We can normally collect goods you wish to donate if local. Alternatively they can be dropped off at our office or sent to Swansea Music Art Digital, 216 High Street, Swansea, SA11PE.
Computer recycling for good.
If you have a computer you no longer require, don’t throw it out! There are two good reasons:
1. You may still have recoverable data on it that data thieves are always on the lookout for, especially at skips and recycling centers.
2. We can use it for spares to build new computers for those that really need them in our community, now more than ever before.
In thanks for your donations we offer two free services regarding the data left on your computer device.
1. Where our software recovery is able, we can recover any you required from your computer and place it on a USB drive or the cloud for you.
2. If you don’t need any data from the computer we will do a deep clean of the drive ensuring the data can’t be restored and read by anyone in the future. Alternatively, if you wish, we can physically destroy the data device and dispose of it appropriately.
Simply get in touch with us and we can arrange a collection or drop-off time.